Care Of Your Woodturnings:
With proper care, your handcrafted woodturning or bowl will become a family heirloom.
- Bowls are foodsafe and can be used for salad, nuts, fruit etc.,
- Handwash promptly after use with warm water and a non-detergent mild dish soap, then towel dried promptly. Example, avoid allowing salad dressing to stand overnight etc.
- Please do not place bowls in a dishwasher, microwave, oven, or expose to high heat or direct sunlight.
- An occasional very light buffing with mineral oil or beeswax will protect and add lustre to your bowl or platter. Let it stand overnight, then polish with cloth or paper towels.
- Sculptural or decorative pieces just need to be dusted occasionally. If necessary a light coat of beeswax can be applied and polished when the coating is dried
- The wood color may darken slightly over time.